The mechanical engineering company, global market and technology leader in the development and manufacture of machines for the production of bevel and cylindrical gears, measuring centers for axially symmetrical objects of all types, and the production of high-precision gear components, is looking for
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited with:
• Development of turnkey engineering solutions for the clients basing on their technical drawings;
• Make gear calculation, tool and fixture selection parameter calculations of optimum cutting data using special software;
• Maintain the realization of the processes from set-up to cutting till the part fulfills all quality demands;
• Constant negotiations with the clients regarding technological and engineering part of their requests;
Training in Germany up to 3 months is required. Business trips to the client’s production sites when needed.
Higher education, degree in engineering (preferably mechanical engineering, CAD, automation engineering, metalworking equipment)
Qualifications and Experience
The right candidate should have:
• Work experience in similar industry within general gear manufacturing not less than 5 years;
• Work experience in manufacturing on such positions as engineer technologist, in maintenance department, in metrological department, in technical control;
• Good knowledge of systems Kimos, Komet or any other software for design engineer and calculation of gear systems;
• Languages: good command of English is a must;
• Languages: good command of German is a big plus;
Personal and Functional Skills
• Good communication skills
• Attentive to details, figures
Sex and age
The right candidate should be around 28-45 years old.
Sex is irrelevant.
Salary and Benefits
Salary range will be fixed after Human Search has the feedback from the market.